Wednesday, January 6, 2010

WHAT'S INSTORE IN 2010?

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

I deeply apologize for not being able to posts last year as often as I intended to. Well, it is 2010, a new year, a new start! right? I bet before 2009 ended we asked ourselves what is in store for me in 2010? Well, LIFE IS HOW WE MAKE IT !!! What do you plan to do??? Me? I intend to get hourly jobs at odesk this year that's for sure...I am happy with my odesk career since I started last November. I will most likely have more rewarding projects. :-) Yay! I hope this isn't just me wishing LOL....since the year started, I have been on the lookout for great jobs and hopefully get picked among the hundreds of thousand of freelancers. Oh well, I ain't giving up just yet and will continue on this hunt for a great client with rewarding compensation package. I am pretty much enjoying my valued clients who throws me a bone every now and then. Thanks to all of you!

MAY 2010 WORK BEST FOR ALL OF US!!! Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment