Friday, November 20, 2009

BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS

Each and everytime I meet someone, regardless of age, gender, status or race, I make it a point to create a cozy ambiance between us so that both of us can be comfortable and open....open to a new friendship...for odesk buyer and provider for instance, don't you think it would be easier to work with someone if you know a little about the person? If the person is easy to get a long with, then both of you can work in a breeze. There is always a room for open communication, short stories of life and flowered words...sometimes you should make an effort to make that room. It may be harder for some people, like workaholic businessmen and women, who sometimes keeps their distance and builds that gap in a employee and employer relationship in clear efforts. That is really hard and it may take years for them to let their guard down. But there are a lot of people who are open to instant friendship too. Unexplainable sometimes but you find people who seem to be long lost friends of yours and hit that instant connection. No fuzz no frills :-) Don't get me wrong there is always a disadvantage in all these.....When people get too comfortable with each other sometimes we forget that line between friendship and business too. That is just us being human. But sooner or later you wake up to the reality of it. You are still branded. Buyer and Provider....As of now, I have built good friendships among my buyers and guess what newbies it helps me a lot!! Bottom line here is a simple equation Building Relationships = Better Results = $$$ ....Yes my dear newbies it can eventually lead to some income, like in odesk when a buyer gets comfortable with you they hire you again for jobs no matter how simple...This is my experience and it sure did me good! Thank you to my new found friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment