Sunday, November 8, 2009

ODESK....sigh...tsk.tsk.tsk......tick-tock....BOOM!

It's been a month and some days....still no jobs. To be fair with odesk I only concentrated when I received my debit card about a few days ago...I did have a client from Australia who was suppose to hire me because I passed his test but we had the typhoon and he needed the job done immediately...poor me on the job hunt once again. Up until yesterday, Emz from manila hired me to do a very simple job for a small price which I would have loved to do even without the pay. Have I known it was a great site he was building for filipino freelancers just like me. Way to go Emz!

Here I am now back to where I started infront of my laptop and still job hunting...focus focus focus!

OMG...I totally forgot this!!! Btw, I got hired by an Australian buyer! I got engrossed in doing the web research and I forgot to post this hahahahahahaha way to excited! Well, providers don't lose hope I got a job so can you! Its almost 5am I think I got to take a rest and resume working when I wake up....Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment