Sunday, November 8, 2009

why did I call it A Life Changing Process?

Hmmm...i believe that creating this blog will not only let you know me better or help me say my thoughts out loud or brag about what is currently happening around me....it will allow you to have front seat tickets to Life as it changes good or bad each day. As for it to be justified one can only wait. I always wanted a decent diary to write everything down...my views and opinions... but I always forgot to keep track on a daily basis (had one years ago but was washed out by flood :-( ). It got me thinking, I never fail to open my computer to check on my friends at facebook and at odesk to check new job openings...It's routine! Why not keep a blogspot that I can call mine? For my connections at facebook, you know how much I love writing comments and doing status updates. Well, this will also serve its purpose. I am even hoping I will be able to reach others... affect them one way or another. I will be able to practice writing short articles and have my very own blogspot to boot at odesk... Technology finally caught up with me. LOL.....I intend to make this a colorful, funny and truthful experience for all of us! WELCOME & THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

No comments:

Post a Comment